We mean it when we say prayer is the most important thing you can do. Prayer is so primary that it leads the name of this campaign. Of course serving and giving are important too, but not as important as prayer. Why? Because you can serve and give without any contribution from God. You can serve and give on your own. But when you pray, you involve God.
And in the end, God is what Myanmar needs.
Prayer accelerates and multiplies human efforts. It adds the supernatural to the natural. It fills in where we leave off. It shows us what to do. Prayer is the best thing we’ve got.
So we’re chasing after your prayers.
Myanmar Prayer Team
We’re building a Myanmar Prayer Team composed of people who will pray regularly for Myanmar. Sometimes you’ll be led by God to pray something in particular. Or sometimes you’ll receive a prayer alert from us. Either way, your prayers will move mountains in Myanmar. When prayers are answered, you can share in the fruit.
One thing about the people we know in Myanmar—they love to pray—and they would love to pray for you. As a member of the Myanmar Prayer Team, you can submit prayer requests and they’ll pray for you. You’ll build a Kingdom relationship with Myanmar that is based on prayer. How cool is that?
Greatest Needs for Prayer
We asked the leaders in Myanmar about their greatest prayer needs and here’s what they said. They’re not after wealth or comfort. They’re not looking for excess food or drink. They’re not even asking for health. They want God to move in Myanmar.
- To put God first and to be crazy in love with Jesus
- For all the people in Myanmar to receive Jesus Christ as their Savior
- For God to perform many miracles
- For many good helpers to be raised up at the orphanages (preachers, missionaries, pray-ers, and teachers)
- For ministers to be raised up at the seminary (evangelists, pastors, teachers, and prophets)
- Food on a daily basis and monthly wage for seminary workers
- Seminary to be self-supporting in the future
To join the Myanmar Prayer Team, please contact us.