Attending a short term mission trip is a powerful way to serve Myanmar. Plus, you’ll be changed, too. Trips are planned periodically to meet current needs.
The main ways we serve on mission trips are to:
- Teach Vacation Bible School at an orphanage
- Visit other orphanages
- Love and play with the children
- Assess the needs for present and future involvement such as in agriculture sustainability and teaching vocational skills
- Encourage those who continue to fight persecution to raise the children in “training them up in the way of the Lord.” Prov. 22:6
- Pray for the people
- Preach and teach at conferences or the seminary
If you are interested in going on a mission trip to Myanmar, please contact us.